Activ Solar, a Vienna based global renewable energy company is looking for a Technical Director/Manager to join the team in Vienna, Austria.
This role is to develop and deliver the technical management strategy in support of and contributing to the overall business strategy, operations and commercial objectives.
You will lead the technical aspects that support large scale solar PV project development in due diligence, system design, and construction.
Ideal candidates should hold the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the solar industry, including dealing with utilities, knowledge of solar system installations and permitting/interconnection procedures;
- Successful track record in project delivery;
- Initiative, a can do attitude and a high desire to succeed;
- Self-starter and self-motivated;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
In this highly challenging role, your core responsibilities will require you to:
- Evaluate project feasibility including site visits and due diligence;.
- Develop electrical/structural designs for large scale solar electric system projects;
- Coordinate and validate electrical, structural, single-line and site plan drawings;
- Establish procedures for development of site permitting and interconnection requirements;
- Prepare reports and communications of design/project activity;
- Identify, prioritize and schedule project/design initiatives;
- Identify, evaluate and direct subcontractor and consultant project services and deliverables;
- Coordinate bill of materials development and supplier recommendations;
- Write and/or provide support on reports, articles, issue briefs, and memorandums on technical issues and best practices for both internal and external use.
If you are ambitious, solution-orientated and eager to work in a dynamic environment with a growing global company, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Activ Solar, headquartered in Vienna (Austria), is a global company focused on the development and manufacture of solar based technology. The company's main business areas include production of silicon products and development of large-scale photovoltaic installations. PJSC Semiconductor Plant, based in Zaporozhye, Ukraine, is a subsidiary of Activ Solar with Polysilicon production history dating back to 1964. Activ Solar develops finances and realizes large-scale solar energy projects combining world-class expertise, strategic partnerships with cutting edge technology. The company's unique vision, industry know-how and technological excellence is combined with a focus on providing the highest level of quality to sustainably grow into a fully-integrated solar energy platform.