Activ Solar, a Vienna based global renewable energy company is looking for a Project Office Manager
to join our team in Vienna, Austria.
Ideal candidates should hold the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role with interest in technics, electrical engineering or similar;
- Experience working in a PMO environment;
- Experience with project/programme processes such as planning, reporting, risk, issue and change management etc.;
- Fluency in English required. German, Russian or other languages a plus;
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
In this highly challenging role, your core responsibilities will require you to:
- Define project scope, deliverable, timescales, schedules, budgets and tasks list;
- Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project;
- Track/manage projects from initiation to successful completion, identify and escalate issues, and resolve problems and changes in line with company strategies;
- Review and approve materials inspection reports;
- Comply with Company/Division policy and procedures;
- Manage project budget;
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication within and outside the organization;
- Define and initiate projects, and assign Project Managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
If you are ambitious, solution-orientated and eager to work in a dynamic environment with a growing global company, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Activ Solar, headquartered in Vienna (Austria), is a global company focused on the development and manufacture of solar based technology. The company's main business areas include production of silicon products and development of large-scale photovoltaic installations. PJSC Semiconductor Plant, based in Zaporozhye, Ukraine, is a subsidiary of Activ Solar with Polysilicon production history dating back to 1964. Activ Solar develops finances and realizes large-scale solar energy projects combining world-class expertise, strategic partnerships with cutting edge technology. The company's unique vision, industry know-how and technological excellence is combined with a focus on providing the highest level of quality to sustainably grow into a fully-integrated solar energy platform.