Country Account Supervisor (Spain, Portugal Greece, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
All roles to be based in Zurich
Our client is a well recognized company in the Solar industry since it was founded in 1998 as a system installation company in China. Since then, Our company. has expanded into ingot, wafer, solar cell and module production. This expansion has only been possible because of its focus on quality and its strong support from great customers worldwide.
The company is one of the few PV manufacturers who are building a fully integrated business model from ingots to module manufacturing. This vertically integrated business model makes it possible to assure continuous quality control in every process of the production chain and provide better service to our end customers, apart of being more competitive year after year.
The role of Customer Service Account Supervisor (Spain, Portugal & Greece) is critical to ensuring that the rapid expansion plans and financial performance expectations of the company are fulfilled. This role acts as a key link between front sales and all other internal functions and departments such as finance, logistics and legal . Key features of this role include :-
· Follow up front sales proposals and negotiations with the customers in Spain, Portugal & Greece and do contracts reviews internally
· Advise Sales Managers on Production and stock availability
· Process orders and proforma invoices, managing with Logistics department, the on time delivery of orders.
· Assisting customers on facilitating payment process and logistics operations.
· Follow up with payment and cash collection on a monthly bases
· Assist in the customer contract compilation
· Communication directly with customers on issues relating to their orders and shipments.
· Coordination of documents such as Letters of Credit, Proforma invoices, plus Bill of Lading, shipped product information data etc.
· Reporting operational information to the required internal departments.
· Issue reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis summarizing the sales status.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience within similar role at an international company / Environment
- This role is located in Zurich, reporting to the EU Operations Manager
· Experience with Oracle
· Strong bias for customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive Self starter and problem solver. Taking initiative when required.
- Good knowledge of international business environment, operations and practices (from international payment terms and conditions to Incoterm usage)
- Good communication skills.
English - Fluent
Spanish – Fluent
Portuguese or Greek beneficial